Mystiqual Journeys
Welcome Home To MystiqualJourneys Forums and Chat. Please make sure you type up an introduction post before posting and be mindful of our dream and community.
To gain access , you must have a registered account! Confidentiality remains in the group as is Friendship and Respect being key for all to move forward with their journeying!

LilacFyre

We are a friendly soul family for all natural walks of life and all that lead a mystical-friendly based pathway. We welcome everyone into our circle. Why not join us?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsChatRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Unakite Jasper
Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:46 pm by LilacFyre

» Amethyst Healing
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:03 pm by LilacFyre

» Amazonite -- Truth Stone
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:45 pm by LilacFyre

» Snowflake and Golden Obsidian
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:36 pm by LilacFyre

» Citrine Tumblestone
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:08 pm by LilacFyre

» Music ~ The Universal Language
Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:30 pm by LilacFyre

» Crystal Ball
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:48 pm by LilacFyre

» A warm welcome to our new member:- DeafStormASL
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:06 pm by LilacFyre

» Love Infusions' SubReddit
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:18 am by LilacFyre

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
CopyScape

Share | 

Smudging Your Tools

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilacFyre
Admin

PostSubject: Smudging Your Tools   Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Want to know a bit more about smudging and learning how to clear your tools via the assistance of smoke & Visualization?
Here's a bit on how to do smudging:-

First of all, preparing your intention.

Make sure your intention is always positively worded to ensure that your intention behind the words and statement you are using is positive. You can use this one I have below if you are struggling to word your statement of intention:-

I >insert name in here< hereby ask for this incense after lit to sweep away any further negative but hindering energy away from my aura and I ask for any unwanted energies that should not be there in my aura field to move them away from my life so that they can lead their path as to what should be, I ask for any old energies that have left the space to be bathed in love so that they may be transmuted from negative to positive and moved to their rightful place in the universe, leaving my energy clear and free.

After lighting your chosen brand stick of incense, say out loud or in mind, this intention and then gently with the end of the stick -- not the burning end -- the other -- gently hold this above your head, sweeping down along the line of the aura, this action clears away any lingering negative guiding energy that will be swept clear, continue over the head, shoulders, hands, body, hips, feet, legs, and just envision all vibrations that are weighted leaving the space that they have been residing in, then do the other side--

the same... and ask for all healing energy to fill their vacated space with love, so as to ensure you energy feels nice light and airy. You can also do a visualization with cutting of old cords/ties and energy that requires extra clearing the same way, but make sure your focus and intentions are in the right place before you try this exercise..

If when working with object(S) this method is a very good way to clear your decks, crystals and anything else you use on a regular basis. The same principal applies here.. but you can tailor the intent to meet your needs-- what you want to use it for.

Smudging is a calming exercise and it brings about inner centering and calmness within a home as well as environment.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mystiqualjourneys.org

Smudging Your Tools
Page 1 of 1